Selamat datang di forum Cyber-XP
Di Forum kami menyediakan Sofware²
Terhangat dan Terpopuler..
Klu yg udah punya Id Langsung Log in aja
Jika ingin Daftar gampang kok caranya
Tinggal Klik Pendaftaran / Register
Lalu isi semua data diri anda
Dan jangan lupa datang kembali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksHomeLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Share | 

Descriptive text

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down 
PengirimMessage
ipank
ipank

Descriptive text  Empty
PostSubyek: Descriptive text    Descriptive text  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:16 pm

1) A Friendly Clown
On one corner of my dresser sits a smiling toy clown on a tiny unicycle--a gift I received last Christmas from a close friend. The clown's short yellow hair, made of yarn, covers its ears but is parted above the eyes. The blue eyes are outlined in black with thin, dark lashes flowing from the brows. It has cherry-red cheeks, nose, and lips, and its broad grin disappears into the wide, white ruffle around its neck. The clown wears a fluffy, two-tone nylon costume. The left side of the outfit is light blue, and the right side is red. The two colors merge in a dark line that runs down the center of the small outfit. Surrounding its ankles and disguising its long black shoes are big pink bows. The white spokes on the wheels of the unicycle gather in the center and expand to the black tire so that the wheel somewhat resembles the inner half of a grapefruit. The clown and unicycle together stand about a foot high. As a cherished gift from my good friend Tran, this colorful figure greets me with a smile every time I enter my room.

2) The Blond Guitar
My most valuable possession is an old, slightly warped blond guitar--the first instrument I taught myself how to play. It's nothing fancy, just a Madeira folk guitar, all scuffed and scratched and finger-printed. At the top is a bramble of copper-wound strings, each one hooked through the eye of a silver tuning key. The strings are stretched down a long, slim neck, its frets tarnished, the wood worn by years of fingers pressing chords and picking notes. The body of the Madeira is shaped like an enormous yellow pear, one that was slightly damaged in shipping. The blond wood has been chipped and gouged to gray, particularly where the pick guard fell off years ago. No, it's not a beautiful instrument, but it still lets me make music, and for that I will always treasure it.

Semoga bermanfaat buat Anak² yg lagi ngikutin Ujian Praktek Bahasa Inggris ..
Descriptive text  193109 Descriptive text  193109
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Descriptive text

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
 :: Bacaan dan Ilmu pengetahuan :: Education-